Letter For The Gentleman and The Lady I Respect The Most


I’m a sinner,
Not proud, just telling



I think I fell.
I fell for the enemy, the trap that they’ve made.
I fell and trapped.

I know, I’m not supposed to like it,
But somehow I love it.
With the guilty and regret playing on my mind,
And feeling weird in every steps that I take.
Hence, I still like it.

I’m a sinner.
Not proud of it, but I just want to say it out loud.
Just to make them understand that I feel so low, so don’t expect me more.

I’m a sinner.
Even the world knew that, but why they don’t understand?
Oh right, they don’t know me, the real me.
Without the mask, without everything hides me, the bare me.
They never see it.
They never realized it.
They never want to know it.
That I’m a sinner.

I just want to be myself.
I don’t need talk, I need support.
I’m in the lowest me, so, help me.
Let me live for once, I’m tired for being zombie.
Let my selfishness win for a while, and play with my ego.
Just once, before I settle and give up.

Just for once, let me feel alive and breath.


pics source: sinful-illusion.com

Previous
Next Post »