The Light Under Darkness



Dreams of a Sinner and a Saint




We Play, We Come, We Go, We Stop
We are the time, the owner of myself.
No one can stop us, not you or her or him or whoever you ask to
We are the one myself.
No one can get part of us, not love, or hate or whatever you called it.
We are one.

Lust,
I play with it,
Desire,
That’s inside of my veins
Seeing something unordinary way, is my style.
Nothing can change me, not a thing.

Light is what they called me,
Peace is part of my breath,
But inside,
I need to change, I need that dark,
And only The Dark could give me that.

I see The Light,
I watch The Light,
And I want it so bad. So bad that its hurt.
I play with it, till they become mine.
And I will get it, no matter how!

If you have to leave, then leave.
If you need to stay, then shut up and let me do what I want.
Stay as long as you have time,
So, when the time’s come, we have something to talk about.
But leave as fast as you could.
So I don’t need to see you cry for me.

I don’t expect you to cry, or your sorry, or an apologize for what I’ve done.
Just leave, and have your life.
Or come with me, and we could be together, forever.
What mine is mine, but yours could be mine, and there’s nothing like ours.

I live in a light for too long, and its start blinding me.
I need the darkness shot under my skin to survive.
That thing give me what I want, and I want to live with it,
For as long as I can, before I leave to the rest.

The darkness surrounding me, and I love the way I live.
But I can surrender for the light, just to get my goal.
I could give everything for the lust and desire I got from The Light.
And the darkness can wait for more.
After I finish all the light and make it mine.

For the things that we have,
We can fight and keep them.
Not let any dirty hands touch it,
And let them wonder, how we survive from The Light Under Darkness.
Let them think and believe whatever they want to believe.
And we, will be together, in time.


GD&BA Story
03.11.15


Previous
Next Post »