Surat Untuk Tuan



Surat Untuk Tuan Berdarah Sama


Inhale ... Exhale...

I don’t know what to say when I heard about you from her.
It’s hurt me and break my pride as the one who share the same blood with you.

Oh Tuan,
Seandainya kau tahu bahwa aku sangat bangga padamu, dulu.
Kau adalah orang yang selalu ku ceritakan pada temanku, pada siapapun,
Tentang kehebatanmu dan kharismamu, juga kekuatanmu dalam memimpin.

Oh Tuan,
Seandainya kau tahu, dulu aku selalu ingin menjadi seperti dirimu,
Respected, recognized, and people always try to meet you,
To talk and close to you, and wanted to befriend with.

But now,
Now what’s with you? What’s on your sleeve?
Where are you? The respected and recognized one I know?

I’ve been through life under your name, and I don’t mind it at all.
But now, I feel so ashamed, just to hear people say your name.

Oh Tuan,
Jika bukan karena darah kita yang mengalir sama dari asal yang sama,
Jika bukan karena daging yang kita bagi bersama,
Jika bukan karena Sang Besar yang membuat kita harus satu,
Aku pasti tak akan mau melihat dirimu lagi.

Aku begitu malu,
Pada diriku sendiri yang tak bisa menahan rasa benci yang semakin besar
Setiap kali aku mendengar berita tentang dirimu.
Pada diriku yang tak bisa memaafkanmu secara tulus,
Selain karena kita berbagi darah dan daging.

Oh Tuan,

Keep feeding me with hatred,
Fill me with anger,
My hands are tied, and I’ve been chained.
Hurt me, break my pride more.
Make me look as the bad guy, and don’t stop playing victim.
Cause in the end of time,
Either you gone, or me, or the world,
I will resent you, disown you, leave you.
With all the disappointed and hate you’ve gave me.

For now, let’s play our role as good people who shared same blood and flesh.
As a perfect blood running in our veins.
Show the world that we can through this together.
Let them wonder about our end.

If not for the world need me to need you,
I’ve already leave you years ago, but

For now, let’s pretend nothing’s happen.
Shall we?
My Lovely Brother?


Via: ShutterStock

Previous
Next Post »