I Miss You

 When I'm alone, there's a thought.

"It'll be nice, to meet him, once." 

I don't know why and how that thought come, it's just come

but then another seconds, I realize.

I miss him, a bit too much.

"What's he doing, who's with him, does he happy..." all those questions coming like a storm

no, not a storm, but a rain, just a rain

sudden rain pour. with a cold wind

strike me to the bone

and I can't just forget and move like I used to

wet to the bone with this rain

tick tick tick

the rain hitting the windows, one by one by one

and all off them hitting it

hitting me

Had thought to go to your place

or wherever you are, just to say

I miss you

but then, I don't even know where you are

I just wish you still have that smile

the smile that always, always make me weak.

Previous
Next Post »