Let it be Damn, Baby

 oh damn

 oh damn

now I'm falling

even I said I'm ready

I never ready to fall this deep

with this sin

the sin called your body

swaying, the wave of this sweat and music

oh damn oh damn

I'm afraid of calling out God

because the wavy of your body that calling me to touch

to taste and to fall even deeper

oh damn oh damn

and the voice that you made

the song you sing

let me hear it, let me hear it

no need of filter of anything just let me

let me play the harmony with every touch of your body

can we just have this moment?

can we just stay?

oh baby

let me taste it

let me taste it more

the wave of sweat and music

let's dance forever just you and me

oh damn oh damn

let me be damn with this sin called falling for you

hold me hold me forever

and sing me this song baby

Latest
Previous
Next Post »