Just Telling, but Whatever.


I am, me
and sometimes, it’s so hard to talk to humans.

But I'm not asking you to read this, or whatever,
I just want to tell someone, about me.

I don’t hate affections, but I don’t really in need for that.
But doesn’t mean I don’t want it at all.

Closed off, cold, indifferent, no, it’s not cold, frozen.
Different, unpredictable, dark, gloomy.
So far, looks like every day is dooms day, mad day, etc. etc.
It’s not my face false, I was born like this. Not my ancestry fault too
God made me like this have reasons, right?
And I don’t blame anything

It’s just me. Myself and I

I make a serious face, you said I mad.
I was just thinking, you called it angry
I was lost in my mind, and you made a big deal
Even when I don’t make any expression, you called it not in the mood
Haih! So what should I do?

It’s not like I can change my face like I change my clothes!
And I don’t want to be ungrateful, ungraceful or whatever you called it, to change my face by the hands of another human being.
Ewh! Big NO!

My voice, it’s loud, I know, I talk like I shout,
I’m trying, so hard to control my voice,
Sometimes I could, sometimes I lost it.
That’s why I chose not to talk that much, but still
It’s wrong, they said.

Using my expression, unaccepted,
Using my voice, not approved
Moreover using my words, that sometimes I forget to filter.

Too honest not good too blunt Hah! Please. Too straightforward oh come on!
But that’s me, my mouth, my mind, I just hate lying, especially liar.
I can’t change it just like that.
I’m trying, so hard, really, to control my mouth, my words,
I even learn to shut up and swallow all the words that on the tip of my tongue.
But still

Not enough

Whatever.

I am me, I am who I am
This is me, born like this, grow up this way.

So say what you wanna say, and think what you want to
Believe everything you see fits, to yourself.

This is me
This is how I am

Just saying,
Incase you forget.

Previous
Next Post »