Love Fool

This is stupid, I know.

So stupid.

Waiting for him, that I don't even know when he"ll come around.

So idiotic.

But I like him
Enough to make me wait.
Enough to make me do this stupid thing

When I don't even know his name.
When I don't even know anything about him.
Is he in love with someone?
Is he committed to someone?

But like a fool,
I still yearn for him.
Looking for him.
Waiting for him.

Really foolish.

I tell my self,
"It's enough to just seeing him from afar. It's enough. Enough."

Stupid, I know.
When I know it'll never be enough.

Coward. I know.
I'm a coward. I'm scared to reach out and talk to him.
Afraid to scare him and drift him further than he already is.
Just watching him from afar like a stupid teenager to their senior crush.
Not dare to get close.

But it's okay.
It's okay for me.
It's just another chance I miss.
Previous
Next Post »