Cant Help It. Because I Miss You.

To my beloved friend,

You know now that I love you from the last letter i wrote
even if that letter never sent to you
because of my cowardice

hahaha so ironic.

I remember that day we sit together, in the back garden behind school. the bright evening with a smooth breeze playing around us, and your smile, so beautiful its mesmerizing
with the soft voice you share the stories, our stories. so good that i forgot about the heat i hate so much.
you tell me your dreams, your fear, and wish us to still be together more longer
I wish the same, but with a little bit 'forever'
even when i know, our forever is not really that long.

And i remember when you ask me what my dream is, and i can only look at you, since my dream is only you.
but then i lied, i'm sorry i lied to say i don't have any dreams.

I cant tell you. I couldn't tell you, i know you well, i shouldn't tell you the truth

Can i go back in time and hug you again? just for the last time.

I know i know. I said it already about that time would be the last time i confessed my feeling.
But i cant help it.
I miss you.

My friend, you said i am your only best friend.
Dont you know how much its hurt me?

Ahhh even when i go, and seeing you cry like that, cant help me go back to you and have you again in my arms

I dont know how many times i have to say goodbye
For you for this feeling for everything.

Cant help it.
Because I miss you.

Previous
Next Post »