A Secret, Before I Go.

i think I made a mistake

a really big mistake

a mistake

is loving you

even i know i should not do this

when i already know i cant have you

a stupid feeling for idiotic person like me

i know i shouldn't think of you that way

i know you would never come to me like in my dreams

but i still waiting for you

stupidly waiting for you to see me like i see you

to want me like i want you

when the reality hit me so hard

you never will never do what you did in my dreams



there's a word, words i wanna tell you

so many i wanna show

but i will never say

i will never do

because i am just a coward

too scared to tell, and lose you

too afraid to show, and see you leave me


but i think its better to leave you first

i am sorry, so sorry

i'll be the one suffering by this love

and i'll be the one lose you

because i know

you can replace me with anyone

and you already prepared by this farewell


i cant tell you this feeling,

not only because i'm afraid of losing you,

i am afraid you feel disgusted and disturbed

i will keep this myself.

this feeling

this suffering

this longing


just so you know.

i don't love you

because what i have is more than that


i am sorry my friend

and good bye
Previous
Next Post »