Good Devil Blabbering The Truth



I want to tell you,
The sins, because I'm not a saint.
far from that, but I'm not a liar. I won't lie, and I want to stop pretending.
or is pretending as same as lie? I don't think so.
I'm not lying to you, never, never cross my mind to saying a lie.
I'm just find another words to hide the real means of what I want to tell.

But i'm tired of doing that, to find another way of telling stories.
I'm tired with words.

So I will tell you.

Yeah, i'm a Sin. S I N
I'm not proud. but not feel ashamed too, I hate my self, yes, but I barely regrets any of these.

without losing a piece of me, how do I get to heaven?
without changing a part of me, how do I get to heaven?
all my time is wasted, feeling like my hearts's mistaken.
so if I losing a piece of me, maybe I don't want heaven?
the truth runs wild, like a tear down a cheek.

why should i become other i don't want to?
try to leave the love that i fake for other to see.
scared of my 3 a.m shadow.
it's haunting, screaming at me to become me.

but will they accept me? will you see me as i am?
will you still remember me as me, not as what I am or the sins?
will you regret of meeting me?
will you disgusted of me?
will you stay?

the voices are eating inside of me.
trying to change me, trying to stop me.

the mirror sees through me.
telling me who i really am. hating the person standing in front of me.
who is telling the truth.

the lights expose me.
denude me, strip me out from my skin.
but still can't get the darkness out of my mind.

if the love is good, then why my love is wrong?
if love is needed, then why you called my love sin?
this is how i love, and wanted to feel loved.
if you think highly of love, then how can you despise the love i have?

yeah, so this is my sin.
it's up to you to accept me or hate me.
i'm not asking you to give me heaven.
maybe i deserve that.

this is how i am,
i love not the way i supposed to, as they called normal.
i love not the right thing, as they hoped me to.
i love the sins I've made, as they called it that way.
i love this way, as they hoped me to stop.

but how can you stop the love?
love is not a thing you can choose, right?
this is who i am, will you accept me?
Previous
Next Post »