How can We be Okay when I'm not?

Hey, Lovely...

How come you said we’re Okay?

How can we be okay when…
When I had trouble forgetting you,
To forget the “feeling” I have inside towards you!

How can I’m okay when,
When you are the very first person that open my eyes for this sinful feeling I hide!

How dare you say Okay when,
When I was the one get the pressure to stop this thought about you!

How this called okay when,
When we lost in our own life, and suddenly you come out of nowhere and break all the pieces I barely could hold!

How does it be okay when,
When I want you to always stay beside me,
While all I did is always restrain my hand from holding you,
So you don’t get hurt and disgusted by my dirty me!

How can I be okay?
When all I wanna do to you, they called that's sin,
When all I wanna think of is you and they called that's inappropriate,
When I wanna shout out how much I want to be with you and spend all my day like old times with you, laughing over something stupid, sharing the deepest secret, even sleep beside you and hearing all the stories you tell, your songs, your dreams, your wish, and you, hear all the stupid stories I’ve made just to make you smile,
When I missing you more than I should,
When I care more than anything,
When I don’t want to be your friend, not only just be your friend, but more.
But it will be wrong right?

Because we would never be okay.

How can this be okay?

When I was the one who broke the tied we have.
When I was the one in fault.
When I was the one will hurt you.

How can you be okay?
When you know all of this,
And will be disgusted by me.

And for the second times, we will apart.
You will leave me again, and I’ll be the one in the dark.
Soon you will lost all the memories we have,
When I'll be the one buried alive inside them.



I’m sorry.
I will not okay with this.

Because I love you more than I should.
And we can’t be okay with that.




letter from Rchl to A+
in hope this will get her.



Previous
Next Post »