My Special Brother Got Me

My Special Brother…
So special so perfectly great,
My Special Brother disowns me.
While here, I’m trying to defend him from all the bad words coming from others.

My Special Brother doesn’t need me.
Because he thinks he can do all the things with his own.
But that’s the truth,
He never need us
He never thinks that we would and gladly help.
All he need to do is just ask.
Tell us, and we will come soon
But now,
We are done
He said it
We are done
He does not need us anymore
He can live his life by himself
Without us

My Special Brother,
So special so awesome so tough.
My Special Brother break me
Wreck me till the billion pieces
Can’t fix it, would never be fixed even you try to stick it with the strongest glue
Scattered, garbled, disoriented piece of my heart.
He broke it when its already broke.
And stomp on it.
Makes it bleed till empty
Makes the pieces small like dust

Wow!!!
How my life can be more special?
With the perfect
And the special one

Maybe I think too much
Maybe I’m overreacting
Maybe it’s just me

But I feel like they try to kill me
Not my body
But my feeling

They are the one
And will always be the first one

But they throw me

And I feel so dumb to think about them
They said I’m too much

But I can’t help

I think I am really dumb, no I’m an idiot.
They’re right

They’re right for doing this

To throwing a useless, worthless, just a waste of flesh and blood

However
Thanks for the life you gave before

That’s mean so much for me
Thank you.

And see you when I see you


17.12.15

(After the words come out from him)
Previous
Next Post »