After I Fall for Those Eyes

Around Your Fingers

After I Fall for Your Eyes,
Those Intense Eyes, by only looking at them.
Now I demand for more
Your mistake by making me fall to my knees
Stay low Under Those Strong Eyes,
“Just how you like it,” so much for you.
I did the best sins with you I admit
Shamelessly giving myself over you.

After you got me Around Your Fingers
Now I ask for the fingers to move aside
Give me the pleasure you hide under that mask of yours
Your Coolness is getting warm by the times
You give me heat that I can’t hold any longer
Do as you please to pleased me.
I’m already yours.

After those beautiful eyes trapped me.
You look and see through me
I want to be trapped in you inside me
Inside your heart and living in your life for more
I’m not asking for forever us, that would be too much for us.
But it would be pleasant to have you for a really long time.
I’m ready for that too if you are.

You lift me and drop me
You chain me and release me
You hurt me and heal me
Now I want that body of yours
As a payment of them all

How many words you want me to spill
Just to make you understand that
I want you to want me like I want you!
I want you to see me like I see you
Don’t worry babe, I’m not talking about LOVE
Yet…

I just want you to be mine
Because I already yours
And because I fall for you
Fall Under Those Eyes
And fall for more every time I see you
Or when you look at me

Under Those Sinful Eyes.



Sequel from: under-those-eyes
Previous
Next Post »